Lollygaggering

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Very Excited about My New Phone

I got me a phone that takes pictures! I have had the same old Nokia phone for about 4 years, so when the Cingular folks called me up last week and said "Say, do you want us to send you a new camera phone for free?" I said "Sure!"

At any rate, I feel like I am a bit behind the times for being so excited about this. I hear they got phones these days what take videos and play music.

But it is because of the phone that you could finally see Mr. Burkett in the last post. And it's because of the phone that you get to see my beautiful Isis:



1 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is ADORABUBBLE. i almost got a little one-eyed doggie a while back. maybe i have a thing for assymetrical angibals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>