Lollygaggering

Friday, April 14, 2006

From the Mechanical* Archives, or Major Tired

From this date in 1996, when I was a senior in high school:

Dear Naomi,

I'm major tired. I got home from CA today at approx 1:00 pm.

I had so much fun, but I'm so glad to be home. I got a total of about 17 hours of sleep the whole time!

The A'Cappella trip was quite different from how I expected it. I've got to tell you everything, but I'm major tired.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow, except that I want to see Dan. I'm so pathetic. Why can't I get over him?

We'll, I'll give you a run-down tomorrow.

Lolly

P.S. Some pretty awful stuff happened on the trip that makes me want to throw up. I can't wait to vent to you! School will help, too.


*Sorry, Edje, but meatspace gives me the total grodes.

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 11:30 AM, Blogger lily said...

Finally! I get to read from your journal... you never would let me, Miss Private. That trip was the worst, sleeping on a bus. We took a huge nap on benches under some trees at Universal Studios. I can't remember if a bird turded on me or someone else. It was great.

 
At April 17, 2006 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mechanical cruelty breaks my tender meatspace heart. Fortunately, my cyberheart is more resilient (being made of mostly silicon) so I'll continue traipsing about the blogosphere scattering neological wisdom.

I hope you're not "major tired" now, though looking about that would be counter to the trend--I think 1996 was about when "major tired" became a defining personality trait in the groups I run with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>